Servicios de soporte globales en GeoForensic y Especialista Buscar
The links below lead visitors to specific documents that will provide background information in support of our services:
This page is currently under construction
- Forensic Canine Application in Abduction and No Body Homicide Investigations.
- Buried Homicide Victims – Applied Geoforensics in Search to Locate Strategies.
- Geomorphological and Geoforensic Interpretation of Maps, aerial imagery, conditions of digability and the color-coded RAG prioritization system in searches for criminal burials.
- Comprehensive characterization of commercially available canine training aids.
- Interpretation of Victim Recovery Dog (VRD) Responses During Ground Searches for Homicide Graves and the Potential Influences of geology, Hydrogeology, peat Stratigraphy and Barometric Pressure fluctuations.
- Context, Conditioning, and Hippocampal Representation in Animal Learning.